Arlen Ness Front Lowering Kits
Innovative design simplifies lowering the front end of your motorcycle. Specially designed fork dampers are shortened and drilled in a strategic position to obtain factory ride quality. Front Lowering Kits are available for several applications.
- Ranging from 2 - 2 3/4" drop, each fork damper is model specific and utilizes factory fork springs.
- Each kit includes 2 complete damper assemblies.
- Will not fit Springer or Deuce models.
- Front lowering kits for Softail, Dyna, Sportster and Bagger models
- 1984-1999 41mm FXST / FLST (2-1/2" Lower)
- 2000-2014 FXST / FLST (2" Lower)
- 1997-2013 41mm FLT Except 2002-06 FLT / FLHT (1"-1/2" Lower)
- 1990-2005 39mm FXDL & FXDS (2-3/4" lower)
- 1994-2005 39mm FXD (2" lower)
- 1997-2011 39mm XL (2" lower)
- 2014 FLT
- Please check all clearances including front fender clearance with suspension travel bottomed out prior to riding your motorcycle.
- Will not fit Springer, Deuce, 06-Up FXD, or FXCW models.
Customers also viewed