Hawg Halters "The X-23" Bolt On Triple Tree Kit
NOTE: Now fits all 2014 up Touring models, including Road King and the new 2015 Road Glide.
HHI now offers a BOLT-ON triple tree kit for a 23" wheel installation on FL touring model bikes. The design geometry of this tripe tree results in a trail measurement similar to stock factory HD speciifications. If you want a quick and easy, cost effective method of safely installing a 23" wheel, this is the solution.
Our new kit offers the following features and benefits;
- Fits all 1987 and up FL Touring Model bikes with standard late model ignition location, both fairing and non-fairing.
- 6 degree triple tree rake results in stock trail geometry
- Responsive and stable handling
- Performs as good or better than stock
- Direct bolt-on, NO modifications necessary
- Positions front wheel forward approximately 2"
- Headlight angle can be adjusted without the use of a raked bezel kit
- Does not require fork extensions and uses stock length fork covers
- Kit includes fork travel limiters to prevent fender interference
- Stock fork lock fully functional
- Works with stock and custom size rear wheels